GE 4Q 2015 Earnings|
Friday, January 22, 2016 6:32:47 AM ET
"GE executed well in a slow-growth environment.
For 2015, we accomplished all of the goals we
outlined for investors. We recognize that the first
few weeks of 2016 have been especially volatile.
However, our orders in the fourth quarter
grew 1% organically and our backlog grew
to $315 billion with Alstom. We believe in the
strength of our business model and that there is
enough growth out there to deliver in 2016."
- 4Q Industrial operating + Verticals EPS $0.52, +27%
- 4Q GAAP EPS from continuing operations $0.26, -26%
- Total Industrial margins*/** 18.3% for 4Q, +80 bps, +110 bps for 2015
- Orders +1% organic; record backlog of $315B, +18% vs. 4Q’14, +7% ex-Alstom
- Reaffirms 2016 Industrial operating + Verticals EPS guidance of $1.45–1.55
For the full press release, please go here